Sunday, October 13, 2013

Take Heart

We all have good days. It's easy to rejoice and be thankful when the current flows in our favor; however, our true character is built on those darker days. This weekend, I started to come down with something. To be honest, I think I have just worn myself out. Of course, this happens from time to time. It is just another way of showing us the importance of slowing down. Everyone knows that it's no fun being sick. Feelings of self-pity, loneliness, and frustration take over, even on a beautiful fall day like today. While I am not feeling 100%, I still want to focus on my blessings and share some words. 


It's easy to see people's Facebook profiles and Instagram photos full of travels and exciting life events and feel jealous. It's important to remember that life isn't always like that. In fact, many of the best times are the most simple times. 



The absolute truth. When you feel low, remember who is by your side. 



This week, remember to take heart. Life is good with God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment