Monday, August 11, 2014

Trust New Beginnings

Tomorrow is my first day of school... at least for teachers. We have about a week of professional development before the kids come next Wednesday. My emotions are all over the place tonight Mostly, I'm excited, but also nervous and anxious about all of the changes. There will be new procedures to learn, lots of new names to memorize, and getting back into a routine takes time. Deciding to help coach volleyball has been great. I have been able to meet kids and be a part of the school before the school year even begins. I can already tell that this school is going to be a great fit for me. I'm excited to teach a new group of kids.

While my mind feels like it's all over the place, I have decided to trust new beginnings.



Tomorrow I will start something new. I will embrace each moment, live each day as it comes, and enjoy that God has placed me here. I know it's all for a reason, and I'm excited for the magic that will come in this new beginning. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment