Sunday, December 29, 2013

Weekend Lessons

This weekend, I did quite a bit of traveling. I'm beginning to wonder if I should get rid of my apartment and live in my car. As I drove home this morning, I started reliving how I got to where I am today. I won't bore you with details, but sometimes I feel like it makes a lot of sense. I'm teaching at my district for a reason. I am surrounding myself with these people, spending my time doing what I need to be doing at this point in my life. Other times, nothing seems to fit. I get frustrated because I feel alone, like no one I care about is sharing my life with me. I never doubt the overall plan; however, I do get aggravated.

It takes those moments of frustration to adjust our outlook. It won't always make sense, and that's okay.



We won't always know the plan, but we always have to be ready. Listen.


Starts today.


We are always learning and growing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment