Friday, October 19, 2012

TGIF

I made it to the end of the week. Around Tuesday and Wednesday I was skeptical that I would survive the week; however, after a rowdy pep rally, I was on my way out the door.

After a couple of busy weekends, I knew come Monday that I would need a weekend of nothingness. Yes, I planned this weekend out before the week had even started, which probably added to my anxiety and poor mood this week. I was not in the mood for really anything, leaving me to just "get by" in all aspects of my life. While teaching, I felt like I was lacking strength to pull together effective lessons. As I got home, I realized I didn't feel like doing much beside lounging and catching up on "The Real Housewives." There's really nothing better than popcorn and educational television. The added stress of personal issues did not help the situation. Did I mention it was cloudy and rainy most of the week? I am powered by sunlight, and this was not a good way to start my days. 


Enough of all that. I am happy to say that I am contently watching my second movie of the night. I have completed two loads of laundry and have a fresh coat of nail polish on my fingers and toes. I am looking forward to a good night's rest and some fun with family and friends tomorrow. I just want to say for the 78th time today: "TGIF!!!"

Happy weekend, peeps!

P.S. I didn't feel like proofreading. Back to my movie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment