Sunday, October 7, 2012

It's a Colorful Life

Can we start the weekend over? I would just looove to experience it all again! The lack of sleep will probably hit me this week, but the amount of fun was totally worth it.

Friday night I hit up a sports bar that I hadn't been to in way too long. I met up with a couple different groups of friends, which not only makes you feel good, but it was great to laugh and chat. I really missed the atmosphere and the company, so I wasn't regretting the lack of sleep when Saturday morning arrived.

Saturday was full of activities. I feel like I exercised the entire day, which is why my legs are jello today. My family came down to watch my sister and me participate in The Color Run. For those of you who don't know, The Color Run is a 5k that has been traveling around the country. You come dressed in white, and at every kilometer they spray you with a blast of a different color. It's a leisurely run for people of all ages and abilities. Honestly, it's just a huge party with dancing and colorful dust everywhere. It was AWESOME! The turn out was incredible. It ended up being the largest 5k in the country, which gives me goosebumps. I ran beside my best friend, Katherine, and her husband, Adam. We had a blast together getting blasted with color :-)

Last night, I went out with my brother and a ton of friends. I guess I couldn't stop moving because I ended up dancing most of the night. In short, I am loving my life right now. I can't stop smiling today :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment