Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I've always been a lover of movies. Whether it's going to a Sunday matinee or renting from Redbox, I enjoy immersing myself in the lives of characters. I've caught some slack for going to movies by myself, but for some reason I find great joy in being alone as I sip on a fountain pop in the often chilly theatre seats.

Since I had last Friday off, I decided to catch a matinee before hanging out with some friends. As I scrolled through the movie options, The Perks of Being a Wallflower was my first choice. It is based on the book written by Stephen Chosky. While many movies don't live up to the book, I was impressed with the actors and the overall depiction of the story. I had forgotten about all of the great lines that surface while reading the novel. I was so glad that I went and was able to refresh my memory...


If only for a moment...

Life is always moving... hold on.

So true.

I want to watch it again. So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment