Sunday, September 16, 2012

Making Time

Life is full of meetings, activities, obligations, and commitments. People will forever complain of being overworked and "too busy." I must say, I grow tired of this. Maybe it is because I consider myself very good at time management, or maybe I am just simply bored with all of the complaining.

I'm beginning to believe that much of this is just people looking for excuses to pick and choose what they spend their time doing. I can't say that there is really anything wrong with this; however, somewhere along they way we have lost the importance of honesty. The fact is, we make time for those people and activities that mean the most to us. If I want to do something - spend time with someone - then I make time. Fact.



Make time for those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment