Friday, September 21, 2012

Pajama Kind of Weekend

Happy weekend!! And when I say happy, I mean HaPpY! After a week of feeling under the weather, I was so excited to hear that final bell at school today. Don't get me wrong, we had a good day; however, they were just as happy to see me cruise away in my Malibu as I was to watch the yellow buses file towards the county roads.

I am looking forward to a weekend full of movies, pajamas, and chats with friends and family. I am in some definite need of R&R. Of course, school work will seep its way into my weekend plans. I was just too weak this week to work ahead like I generally like to do.

After school, I hoped in my car to head north to my hometown. I was excited to throw on my sweatpants and enjoy some chocolate with my mom. I don't know how it happens, but we always manage to talk each other into needed sweets for our bellies. Those darn M&Ms - my weakness! I am so excited to teacher talk and vent to my mom; she's good for that ;-)

I was snooping around on the internet (another weakness of mine), and I found these babies:


Um... where can I find me a pair?!? Don't they look amazing? Do you think they would fit in to my school's dress code?

Dear Santa,
  
All I want for Christmas is a gigantic pair of pink pajamas.

Your favorite English teacher,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment