Monday, September 3, 2012

No Labor in Charleston

What a great weekend full of all things good! I can hardly believe that just two days ago I was laying on the beach and wedding dancing. I had an amazing time with friends, and I realized that the best way for me to share this with y'all is through photos. Enjoy!

Katherine and I doing some beach bummin'!!

Heading to the reception in Charleston.

Katherine and I were pretty positive that Paula Deen would arrive at some point... she didn't.

My best friend in the entire would ;-)

Ashley and the Strawberry Point crew. 

Oh, just tearing up the dance floor.

H-D gals!

Hanging with the pretty bride!

Me and Cale :-)

Way too much fun with these boys...
So, back to school tomorrow... bring it on! I'm in a great mood after so much fun this weekend! Happy homecoming week for me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment