Thursday, August 30, 2012

Human Garbage Disposals

Happy Thursday everyone! This week has been a long one. Y'all agree?!? At any rate, tomorrow is Friday, and I will be traveling to South Carolina for a girlfriend's wedding! The best part? I will be sharing the trip with my best friend, Katherine! The bride, Ashley, lived with us throughout college. It should be a BLAST!!!

The 721 Gang :-)
I'm all packed and ready for the weekend. I just have to teach in the morning and then head off to the airport soon after lunch tomorrow. HURRY UP TOMORROW!!! (Extreme)

I don't really have a good transition into my original topic, so here goes! Today I was walking down the hall only to find a few girls chowing down on a bag of popcorn. Not only do I find this a bit unnecessary, but they were so sloppy about it! I mean, there were kernels all over the place. Then I noticed a few kids drinking cappuccino (no idea where that came from) and others passing Goldfish around. Didn't they just eat lunch? I've never had a student turn down food. They love having birthday treats, random rewards, and when is the last time they passed up a meal? That's right... never. I just want everyone to know that I am surrounded by human garbage disposals. Help me, please.

Happy loooong weekend, my friends ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment