Monday, August 20, 2012

Trust

After a long weekend, I realized that I needed to spend some time alone. Last night, I laid in bed and listened to music. My life seems to be so unorganized lately. I can't seem to get a grip on anything, and for a person that is generally quite responsible, this has been driving me crazy. It's as if I lost my brain somewhere over the weekend. 

I was laying on my new bed, finally feeling a sense of contentment when I remembered: 

I realized that my distractions had taken over. I had lost sight of who is in charge. And then I remembered: 
The weekend was full of surroundings that were a part of a past life. I needed to be reminded that I am exactly where I am intended. And even better, I am very happy with my life.


 Today, I surrendered my troubles. I let go of any worries and enjoyed each moment. It was awesome. I love watching things fall into place after placing my trust in Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment