Monday, August 13, 2012

Bear With Me


Alrightly folks, this week marks the beginning of my teaching career! I. Am. So. Pumped (and scared shitless)!! There is so much going through my mind. Every once in a while I start to get anxious, but mostly, I am just ready to do it. How much can I really just talk about something? It’s time to get myself in action! I am as ready as I’ll ever be.

I think about the next couple of weeks, and I have a lot going on. Not only will school be taking up my time, but I get to head to Cedar Falls for a going away party, I will be traveling to South Carolina for a friend’s wedding, and I will be adjusting to my new life. All of these things are super exciting! Like, I can’t express to you how thrilled I am for everything. Eek!

What I am really inching towards is: my blogging may be lacking in the upcoming months. I want to try and keep up as much as I can, but let’s be real. I am going to have to put my job and “real life” ahead of a blog that a handful of people read (you people are AWESOME!!) Anyway, I don’t want y’all to think that I fell off the face of the earth. I simply will have a little less time on my hands to be coming up with random thoughts and spitting them out on my MacBook.

Sending you many hugs as this madness begins... 

No comments:

Post a Comment