Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Worn. Out.

Monday night, I was laying on the couch trying to catch up on "The Real Housewives of NYC" when it hit me. I suddenly felt weak, cold, and achy. I pretended like I was fine. I focused in on my trashy Bravo television and made my way to bed at a decent hour. I woke up only a few times throughout the night to the feeling of a scratchy throat. Again, I ignored and continued about my routine on Tuesday.

It wasn't until 7th hour when someone mentioned that I didn't look, nor was I acting, like myself. "Ms. Nelson, you look like you don't feel well and don't want to be here." Ding, ding, ding! Can we get a prize for the senior in the front row?

truth.
As I drove home from school, I confessed to myself: "Anna, you are worn out. Face the facts." I got to thinking about the chaos of the weekend and the lack of routine. I have been going at a much faster pace lately. Part of me loves this; however, part of me is wishing for the weekend. I plan on doing some serious relaxing all weekend. Oh, I can just taste the R&R that is making it's way to me. Thankfully, each moment this draws closer and closer to becoming my reality.

how I look.

how I feel.
 Get this girl some meds and a bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment