Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Difficult Decisions

I love TV. I really don’t consider myself lazy, but I am a person that has weekly shows that I need to watch. I have even been known to watch missed episodes online the following day. And, of course, I choose all educational shows ;-)

Monday nights have been oh so difficult for me this fall. Why must “The Bachelor” be on at the same time as “The Voice?” Couldn’t the networks get together and figure something else out? If only I had TiVo.


 Then there are Tuesday nights. I would love to call myself a Gleek, but Fox has chosen to air “Glee” at the same time as ABC’s “The Last Man Standing.” I am too big of a sucker for Tim Allen to be missing out on his humor.

The biggest problem of all is Bravo. I love almost every show on that darn network, leaving flipping between channel 36 and primetime television. If I have had a long day and am tired of thinking, I turn to Bravo. It is truly stupid TV, which is perfect when you’re tired.

I don’t want y’all to think that I strictly fill my brain with garbage. In fact, I enjoy watching ESPN and Robin Meade on “Headline News.” And I’m pretty close to being the biggest fan of “The Today Show.”

I'm drooling.
As I write this, I should be focusing on my shows. I meant to just write through commercials, but that never happens. Goodbye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment