Thursday, March 15, 2012

My ABC's

I really hate feeling like a lazy bum, but every once in a while I make an exception. Today is one of those days. Last night, my best friend Ashley and I traveled north to Minneapolis for a Boyce Avenue concert. It was our special treat to ourselves. I hadn't seen her since before I went on my trip, so we were both very excited for some good talks and belly laughs.

I realized that between yesterday and today I got my favorite ABC's:

A - Ashley. It felt so good for us to get back in the swing of things. Ten days without talking to her is like an eternity! We laughed a lot and made some great memories. It really never fails, we work so well together.


B - Boyce Avenue. The concert was great. Ash and I were singing along and rocking out. I don't remember the last time I jumped up and down and sang until my voice cracked. I was a little disappointed in the crowd. Maybe I was just on a much higher level than the others. What can I say, we like to party...


C - Car rides. I know that being cooped up in a car is not always the most fun activity, but when Ash and I are together the rides go by much smoother. We end up yapping and laughing the miles away.

While I am tired today, I am very glad that we were able to have such a great time last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment