Saturday, March 24, 2012

Outdoorsy Anna


There is something about the warmer weather that leaves me a little bit thirsty. Last week my friend, Ashley, and I enjoyed a couple of cocktails on a sidewalk patio downtown Minneapolis. With the sunshine on our faces and shades coving our eyes, we made plans for summer trips. Ahhh…. the life.

I asked my brother for blogging ideas. His first answer: outdoor drinking. Perfect, right? So let me tell you the perks of enjoying the outdoors with a toddy in hand:

Shades. Who doesn’t feel awesome when the slip on a pair of aviators? I know I feel like a rock star in my $10 Target sunglasses. And you should too.

Kickin’ up your feet. Have you ever noticed that it is more acceptable to slip off your shoes when you are outside? This coming from a server herself: it’s okay to sneak your toes out of your sliders if you are hanging on a patio.

Refreshment. I couldn’t go on without mentioning the crisp summer cocktails that grace our presence as soon as the temperatures creep up. Sweet arnys and long islands. Yummy in my tummy.

Sunshine. Nothing like killing two birds with one stone. I love sneaking in some rays as I enjoy the company of good friends. Bring it on, summer!

Pinterest does it again.

Cheers to Mike! 

No comments:

Post a Comment