Monday, March 12, 2012

Moving Forward Monday


Over the course of the past few days, I have been overloaded with emotions. Generally, I feel myself smiling. After my trip to Haiti, I was a little confused. I was unsure where to place my emotions. While I am saddened by the poverty and lack of order I came across, I am hopeful in the spirit of those that I encountered. Every second of the trip, I knew I was right where I needed to be.

Those feelings continued as I stepped off of the airplane. I knew that something had changed in me. I will never be the same. I am refreshed and excited for what is to come for me. There is so very much to look forward to.

A few thoughts on Motivation Monday:


Trust in it.

Even for the little things.

Moving forward.
Enjoy your day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment