Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Messy Pony

I was throwing my hair up into a pony the other day, making it messy. In fact, by the end of it, it looked like one hot mess. Then, on top of that, I used sprayed Kenra so that each mess would hold it's place. Now, this is just a part of my daily routine, but I got to thinking about how strange it really is. I mean, we (and by we, I mean girls) strategically mess our hair up. We don't like to look to finished. Heaven knows we can't look like we care too much.

I was surfing around on Pinterest and found that messy ponies are everywhere. Not only are they on the heads of many girls, there are actual steps in achieving the messiest of messes on our heads.


So when did the "I just rolled out of bed" look become so popular? Does anyone remember when girls slicked their hair up into a nice little bun? I suppose there is a time and place for that too. I believe they call it the library? Or perhaps a ballet recital?

If you ask me, messy is the way to go. Then when it really does get messy, no one will ever know. See, it's all about the strategy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment