Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Naughty Spot

I’ve been a bad, bad blogger. For some reason I have had difficulty tuning into my creative side. Usually I have “ah-ha” moments that lead to my blog posts, but lately I’ve had a lot of… well, nothing.

I have been searching for entertaining writing ideas. I have been going through quite a few changes. Often it is hard to completely wrap my head around it all. When there are uncertainties in life, it is hard to share them (especially when posting them online). Things are not exactly “stable” for me right now; therefore, I am reluctant to be an open book.

What you must know is that I’m very happy. Even though life can be crazy, it can also be fun and exciting. The new adventures that I am embracing make me smile. Life really is good right now. Hallelujah!!



My weekly goal is to be a better blogger. Until then, I will place myself in the naughty spot. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment