Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tea Party for One

As my grandpa headed out the door this morning he asked, "Would you like me to put on some tea, Anna?" The answer is always "yes." I. Love. Tea. I used to find myself adding sugar and tea, but I have actually acquired a task for plain ole lipton hot tea.

I waited until the pot whistled (so obnoxious, but I love it). I poured the steaming water into my grandmother's cream teapot, and helped myself to my first cup. I was getting ready for the day and enjoying the warm liquid make its way to my tummy. What a great way to start the day. 

Life is busy; there is no question about that. Waiting for the pot to blow and sitting down with a cup of tea really teaches us to slow down and enjoy. 



Here's my confession of the day: I drank the whole pot. I guess I need to be hydrated after that six mile run? I plan on making numerous trip to the restroom :-)

Feel free to make fun of me for this one... I deserve it :-)

I can't believe it's Wednesday already! Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment