Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Where's the Humor?

I have been thinking a lot about my writing. I am very down on myself for the lack of creativity, and, quite frankly, the lack of posting at all. I need someone to tell me where along the way I lost my humor? I swear I used to be so funny. Ugh. Come on, Anna.

So, should I start off by telling corny jokes? Or, I could share a few really embarrassing stories that would leave me blushing behind my computer? I suppose I could tell stories of my friends and I in college. Who doesn’t love to hear about a hot mess on a Saturday night? Maybe I should start seeking more hilarious places. I should really find funnier friends or start watching trashy television again.

I guess I’m just a big bore these days. Just because I’m unemployed and living with my 82-year-old grandpa, it doesn’t give me the right to be a bump on a log. I mean, honestly, I’m listening to Joey McIntyre right now. Who am I? 

No comments:

Post a Comment