Monday, April 30, 2012

Gamin' Girl

As we all know, technology is the center of our society. It has changed so much in my lifetime alone, and we have no idea what is in store for the future of technology. It's exciting and a little bit scary too. I love the thousands of apps that are available for Androids and iPads, but have you ever noticed how people still long to bust our their Super Nintendo games from the 90's? If anyone out there still has Duck Hunt on the original Nintendo, I would be willing to come over on a Sunday afternoon to shoot up "ducks" as we laugh about the dated graphics. In some cases, the new and improved never beats the original.

Recently, I was able to participate in a game of NBA Jam on Playstation. I don't get generally get too worked up about winning, but for some reason those game get me talking smack and itching to kick my components butt. Who am I?

Earlier this year, I was playing Mario Kart at a friends house. I am such a girl. I was moving my entire body as I tried to complete the course (Rainbow Road - one of the most difficult courses for those of you that are unfamiliar). Seriously Anna? Did I really think that if I was jumping up and down and moving my arms left and right would make me stay on the path? It surely didn't work; I was zooming all over the place. I guess I'm not a true gamer. I'm just too much of a girl.

I know y'all can relate to this...

Happy Monday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment