Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jukebox Junkie


For those of you that go out on a regular basis, you can all relate to the dreaded moment when you review your back account after a night on the town. Where did I go? What did I buy? Holy cow, I tipped that much! Whoops! It’s all part of the game, and almost always worth the fun that comes along with the insanity.

The other day I was looking over my account when I noticed I had three $5 charges from somewhere south. I was very confused until I remembered the jukebox. Yep, that thing gets me every time! I guess I love having control over the music, and I get very upset when people ‘overplay’ my requests. I have been known to head straight to the jukebox as soon as I step foot into a new establishment. There are just so many great choices, and everyone loves tapping the feet and shaking their booties.

People are carrying less and less cash and relying solely on debit and credit cards. Of course, the jukebox companies recognized this and started allowing fools like me to charge music on cards rather than slipping in dollar bills. Don’t get me wrong; I love this. It is super convenient and allows everyone to play. It also gives me more of a chance to lose sight of how much money I’m spending on music.

At any rate, there is nothing better than music. I am proud to call myself a jukebox junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment