Friday, May 18, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Summer is officially here! Last night I went with some friends to the Iowa Cubs game downtown Des Moines. Between an ice cold beer and a box of Cracker Jacks, we were in heaven... baseball heaven. We laughed our way through the game, and honestly missed quite a bit of the actual game. We are such girls.

The bronzed legs and sun-kissed faces are only days away as the summer inches it's way into Iowa. In only a matter of time, kids will be out of school, biking the streets and splashing in the pool. Doesn't that paint a glorious picture in your mind?

Maybe this will help....


To be honest, I'm not a huge baseball fan. I would much rather watch softball, but who doesn't love a man in uniform?

This was just the beginning of an exciting weekend. I've got a date with a theatre chair, big gulp, and a giant tub of popcorn tonight... oh, and my friend, Beth, will be there too. TGIF blogging buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment