Monday, May 7, 2012

Life's Staples

It's been a while since I lifted y'all up with a Motivated Monday! I feel pretty sluggish after a long weekend, so I am in some desperate need of motivation. I was cruisin' around on Pinterest and noticed this:

I can't think of anything else we should "be"...


Be silly. There are so many serious parts of life that often overtake the laughter and silliness. We should remember to goof around with friends, crack jokes, and even laugh at ourselves. When is the last time you were silly?

Be honest. I was asked in a recent interview how I planned on relating to my students. I simply said that I would be honest with them. In order for us to respect one another, we must be honest and upfront. There is no need to pretend. We are who we are; we all make mistakes; we all have questions. Honesty is truly the one and only policy.

Be kind. It all boils down to the Golden Rule. What is the use in being rude and unkind? There is no point, so be kind.

Let's try to remember life's staples as we move in to another week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment