Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Let Your Hair Down

Pandora, you've done it again. You've read my mind and left me smiling as I jam out and sip on iced coffee. Sounds like quite the life, huh? I realize that I am not living in 'real life' right now. As soon as this summer hits, and of course next fall, I will be back in a routine. Until then, I am letting my hair down.

What am I jabbering about? I just re-fell in love with Corinne Bailey Rae's "Put Your Records On." Literally, I dare you to not smile and bop your head along to this song....


"Three little birds, sat on my window. And they told me I don't need to worry..."

"The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same. Oh, don't you hesitate..."

"I hope you get your dreams. Just go ahead, let your hair down..."

No comments:

Post a Comment