Saturday, June 18, 2011

hey, where's the fan???

Heya everyone! Another week is almost complete. It's hard to believe that June is already halfway over. I selfishly want this summer to pass by quickly so I can start my student teaching in the fall. However, as my dad would say, "you can't wish your life away." So, I won't!

Last night was very fun! I went out to dinner at a Sakura Japanese Steakhouse with a few friends. I enjoyed some sushi while being entertained by the chef chopping up rice, noodles, and veggies. He even tried to fling a piece of shrimp into our mouths... kinda messy, but pretty hysterical :-) After dinner, we sat on the deck of Betsy and Brian's apartment building and watched some fireworks that were being displayed downtown. It was such a beautiful night!

So apparently an electrician is coming this morning to "fart around." Therefore, our power will be shut off from 9:00 until noon. Good thing I'm heading off to Katherine's bridal shower, otherwise I would have either laid here in the heat or headed to Target and the mall. It's a rough life ;-) Off to get ready before my hair dryer shuts off! AAAhhhh!!!


Attention all Iowans: it's humid today. So crank up your fans and relax!!

My brother's little carin terrior, Nala.

No comments:

Post a Comment