Thursday, June 16, 2011

rockin' out with some pita chips


I should start off right away by explaining my obsession with Target. I know people say that quite often, but seriously, what do they not have? After I got called in to help out at work, I was in desperate need of cooling off. Since I don't sit still very long, it didn't take long to head out the door to spend my daily earnings on toilet paper and birthday cards (another obsession I'm sure I will share). I wandered around for a while, and then...... I fell victim to the impulse isle.... Whoops!! And boy am I glad I did! I found these puppies...


I am currently dipping them into some black bean salsa... yummy in my tummy!!! Kashi does it again!

As I head home, I was reeeaally enjoying the radio. Like, the embarrassing singing, dash board drumming kind of enjoyment. Growing up in Iowa has allowed me to really appreciate country music, especially in the summer. And who doesn't want an excuse to wear cowboy boots and flip flops?? Don't get me wrong, I have a soft spot for Britney Spears and Akon. However, in the summer, I find myself sticking with the country twang...







Miss these girls. (along with the Waterloo Bucks beer garden)

No comments:

Post a Comment