Monday, June 20, 2011

Old School Intervals

It's a cloudy, rainy day. Which means I cannot will not run outside today. After work yesterday evening, I traveled the quick hour to my hometown. There are a few things I needed to pick up, and I wanted to see my dad on Father's Day. There is a 4-mile loop that I really enjoy running here, so I was a little bummed to see rain this morning. It didn't take long for me to slip on one of my sister's tie-dye t-shirts and head to the Franklin County Wellness Center.

Please forgive my hair.
I just wish I had some Wigwam tube socks and a scrunchie to finish off the look. No such luck. As I was cruisin' along on the treadmill, Alanis Morissette came on my Ipod. Talk about old school! I was loving it!

Needless to say, I ended up having a really great workout. Here is the treadmill interval workout I completed this morning:

0-4 min
4 mph
4-9 min
6 mph
9-13 min
6.5 mph
13-16 min
7 mph
16-18 min
7.5 mph
18-19 min
8 mph
19-21 min
7.5 mph
21-24 min
7 mph
24-28 min
6.5 mph
28-33 min
6 mph
33-36 min
4 mph


 It turns out to be about 3.5 miles, depending on the length of the warm-up and cool-down. 

Time to hit the shower and head back to CF so I can work again tonight! Peace out (I feel like this is very fitting as I wear this gnarly shirt!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment