Saturday, June 25, 2011

Snap Out've It!

I'm all about getting a solid eight hours of sleep each night. With that being said, we all know that life happens. Late nights and early mornings are sometimes necessary. Like Faith Hill said, "The secret of life is getting up early, the secret of life is staying up late." The problem is when they both occur the same night.


Along with less sleep comes irritable Anna. For some reason my eyes feel wacky, cold sores form, and I'm just plain doggin' it. Not fun.

Introducing....

The Nap. Oh, how this three letter word has become my best friend. Now, I'm not the type to nap for hours on end (I consider that actually sleeping). I am a huge fan of the "cat nap." Just 20-30 minutes of "resting my eyes" is heavenly.

Then there's the "snap out've it" nap. These sometimes cause a bit of anxiety. This is when you are so out of it that you wake up in a sweat. Panic sets in. Where am I? Where am I supposed to be? What day is it? Is it 5:00 am or pm? Ahhhh!!! Clearly, you need to "snap out've it."






This girl is pretty notorious for this type of nap :-)
Love you, Katherine.






Now that I just got my nap in, it's time to pull myself together and meet a few friends out for the Sturgis Falls Celebration! Hope the weekend is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment