Saturday, January 14, 2012

Earmuff it for Me

I'm beginning to think I'm either old, deaf, or both. Last night I was out with some friends, and we couldn't hear anything. I realize that bars are loud, full of people and music. Obviously I don't go out for peace and quiet, but I would like to hear the person two feet in front of me. We spent a lot of time yelling, "Huh?" throughout the night.

Clearly this did not stop us from having a great time. We just simply shouted our way through it. Maybe next time I will bring some plugs, or even find a different environment. But, who am I kidding? All of the excitement is at the bars with all of the ruckus. I would be lying if I said I was never a part of the loud shouts and shrills. I have a tendency to get really excited on a Friday night :-)

I started thinking about this clip from Old School:


I guess I'd better just earmuff it and keep having fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment