Monday, January 30, 2012

Motivation Monday

Good Monday morning blogging world! So, I've been thinking (don't run away) I would like to jumpstart my Mondays with a little motivation. Today will be the first of many "Motivation Monday" posts. Yay!

Over the weekend, I had some good chats with my mom about my future. She knows how stuck I am, and the uncertainty of the future can be scary and overwhelming. She reminded me that this is a "opportunity time." I am going to take this information and move forward.

I was on the golf team throughout high school. You meet a lot of different girls throughout the conference while you walk the course and putt around. One of these girls shared advice with me that she received from her dad, "As long as the ball goes forward, not backwards, then you are doing alright." I think about that from time to time. Move forward.

Be good to yourself.

Get over it.


Be curious. Take chances. 

Every little bit helps. 

I'm taking this exit. Please join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment