Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lounge Wear

Of course it is important to pay attention to your outfit as you head out on a Friday night. Daily school and work clothes can also be fun to put together and accessorize, but have you ever really looked at your lounge wear style?

Generally, I look a tad on the sloppy side as I head to bed (I say this as I realize that I slept with my shorts on backwards last night). When I head to the store I try to step it up. I throw on yoga pants and a track jacket, and I attempt to fluff my hair. In other words, I would like to think I am 'presentable'.

Today I have a pretty lengthy "to-do" list that includes some cleaning and running around town; therefore, it may have to be a lounge wear day.

I recently purchased the most amazing sweatpants by Under Armour...


Then there is always my trusted UNI sweatshirt...


And the best little shoes I've ever purchased: UGG moccasins...

I plan on being productive and comfy today. Time to start crossing items off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment