Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Lip Gloss is Poppin'


It always happens. I go out with a couple of girlfriends; one girl puts on lip gloss and it’s a chain reaction. “Can I borrow some of that?” There is something magical about the shimmers and various colors of lip gloss.

The other day I reached into my purse to grab a sheer-colored lip gloss; however, each time I pulled out a tube of lip gloss it was the wrong shade. I realized that I had five different colors in one purse alone. Whoa… maybe a little bit unnecessary?

I just can’t help myself. I. Love. Lip gloss.

I thought I would share some of my favorite lip accessories:

Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine. This stuff is legit. It is a little bit on the sticky side, but it really makes your lips pop; they plump out as soon as this touches your lips.



Clinique Long Last Glosswear. This is by fair my favorite lip gloss. There are so many great shades, and they all seem to be just perfect. My favorite is Air Kiss.


Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss. These my not have the same quality as Clinique; however, they are tons of shades and textures. I have so many different colors floating around in all of my purses, bags, and totes. Maybe I have a problem?


Bath and Body Works Sheer Lip Gloss. You can really get a good bang for your buck with these puppies. They also have organic and SPF options. These lean a little bit more toward lip protection and not just plumping and showing off.


Blistex. The best of the best. I cannot get enough of this stuff. It is the best chapstick, and I’m not afraid to say it. While lip gloss is more fun, there is nothing worse than having chapped lips. When in doubt, Blistex baby.


Pucker up people… it’s going to be a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment