Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Work Out

No, I am not one of those people that updates my status every time I go to the gym. I have more to talk about than lat pull downs and plyometric push-ups. For those of you who do not follow popular music, the reasoning behind blog title comes from LMFAO:


Now that I have motivated all of you with these mad beats, I have to admit that I have been reading and researching new workout programs for myself. After my last gym had issues with money and closed, I have been attending a new gym that forces me to work out independently rather than at kickboxing, spinning, and weight lifting classes. It is liberating to be my own personal trainer; however, it can be sort of difficult at times. Fitness classes are a great way to push your body and learn from specialized instructors.

I recently started gaining even more knowledge about exercises and techniques from this book:

Women's Health: The Big Book of Exercises
It is full of diets, exercise programs, and tips for women at any fitness level. This experience has been a great challenge for me. After I get a more settled schedule, I hope to attend classes again. Until then, I work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment