Monday, January 23, 2012

My Allie Cat

Happy birthday to my Allie Cat! She's an amazing listener and friend, and more recently, an incredible mom and soon to be mom! There are so many exciting things happening in her life, and I am ecstatic to be a part of them :-)

I met Allie in our college Personal Wellness class. We had a few mutual friends, so we decided to be sit-up partners. It was nice to have a real reason to get my butt to class. After all, Personal Wellness can be a bit of a joke. Allie and I checked our BMI's and walked around campus together, chatting and learning more about one another. It didn't take long before we were meeting up outside of class.

Allie soon became my roommate, along with two other girls. We loved our apartment and still talk freely about our memories and experiences that took place within those walls. It was such a special time that we all cherish very much.

The early days :-)

We tried to relive the old days... we were in bed early. 

Katherine and Adam's rehearsal dinner... putting down some serious Scratch cupcakes. Incredibly yummy!

Bridesmaids with our favorite little one, Allie and Jake's Izabella.

My favorite girls. 
Allie is one of the easiest people for me to talk to; she is not quick to judge and always offers support. She is a wonderful friend to me that I place in a very special part of my heart. I am proud of her as a friend, wife, and mother. I love you, Allie Cat :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment