Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Bad Connection


So, I love the Internet. I love social networking, reading news articles, watching videos, and getting lost in the pages as I click my little heart out. I am guilty of spending too much time with my eyes focused on my smartphone and laptop. I tweet, update statuses, read entertainment news, and continually rot my brain. Don’t worry though; I’m not one bit mad about it. In fact, I love every minute of it.

All of this results in some frustration when I am unable to be connected. No, I don’t start pouting when I accidentally leave my phone in the car. I don’t start crying when I my Facebook app unexpectantly quits. I realize that technology does not always work and we may not always have the best connection.

Over the summer, the places where I am staying and working do not have the best Internet connection; therefore, I have not been able to consistently write blog posts. I am a little bit frustrated with this; however, I realize the summer lacks structure and consistency for many people. And then I also remember that not very many people even ‘tune in’ to this blog, and then I don’t feel so bad ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment