Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Not Sure What to Call This


Have you ever looked at someone and by just once glance you can tell their mind was working in overtime? That distracted face takes over, leaving the events of the day to be a total blur. While it would be nice to chat about what is weighing so heavily, many times it’s hard to piece together thoughts.

My mind has felt awfully scattered lately. I suppose I could blame the heat; however, I’m sure it’s the anxiousness of the upcoming changes in my life. I know there are things to do, but I don’t even know where to begin. This leaves me feeling like a lost puppy. If you asked me to talk about it, I wouldn’t know where to begin. I would probably just run with whatever was on my mind at that exact moment.

The strangest part about all of this is that I’m not even worried. I actually feel quite calm. I know I am in the right place, with the right people. I know that I am taken care of and that everything will work itself out. This leaves me pretty proud of myself. If this was going on a year ago, I would have been sleep deprived, crabby, and not fun to be around. However, I’m taking each day as it comes. I am savoring the end of my summer, praying that the next steps will happen when necessary. I am in good hands, and I so very sure that everything will be all right. Until then, I don’t really know what to call this

No comments:

Post a Comment