Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What Did We Do Before...


Double Post Day!! 

What to wear; what to wear? No matter what I am doing, it’s always a question that I ponder each day. I mean, you’re talking to a girl that lays out her gym clothes every night. That’s normal, right?

Anyway, I was staring at my tanks and t’s this morning, and I got to thinking, “What did I ever do before v-neck t-shirts?” I literally have close to ten of them. Some are dressy, others I workout in, and they are all necessary. Over the past few years, they have definitely become a staple in my wardrobe. Obviously there is great comfort in this style, but I also find them kind of hot. Dudes that throw on v-necks just make me happy.

What did we do before Northface came onto the scene? I hardly ever wear a winter coat anymore. I can throw on one of my five different fleeces and be out the door. I still can’t get over how warm those suckers are. Not to mention, they are extremely trendy, which I love. 

Under Armor. This has gotten so crazy. I’m forever going to be a Nike girl, but I do appreciate all of the Under Armor that has taken over. Even my sister’s high school sports shirts and sweats are made my Under Armor. How cool is that?

Moving on to hair. What did we do before teasing combs? Y’all probably think I have a sickening obsession with these things, but seriously, they are magical. I don’t even like looking at pictures of myself before I discovered this combs. It may be a little unnecessary to have four different styles of them, but I can find a purpose for each one of them. I. Love. Teasing. Combs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment