Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Introducing Nala Nelson


Yesterday afternoon I got a friend request on Facebook for a Nala Nelson. Oddly enough, I know the little creature very well. She is my niece.

That’s right, my brother’s Carin Terrier, Nala, is now on Facebook. She is sharing photos, writing on people’s walls, and updating her status. I have to admit, she does look rather stunning in her profile picture.

After shedding a few tears from laughter, I started to do some investigating. As it turns out, my brother had no idea who created the profile. In fact, he thought my sister and I were the masterminds behind the amazing idea. While this is still under examination, I’m pretty sure we have the creator pinpointed.

At any rate, I love it. I mean, who knew that Nala had so much to say. I’ve always known she was a smart little booger, but I am just such a proud aunt. If any of y’all are looking for a new friend on Facebook, go ahead and look up Nala Nelson. She’s rather friendly and loves a good chew toy. And if you’re nice, maybe some day she will even Skype with you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment