Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's a Bird... It's a Plane...


It’s no secret that I spend a lot of time surfin’ the web. I find myself clicking one article that leads to the next. Honestly, I need to get a hobby.

So, don’t even ask how I came across this:



No words.

Wait, I do have a few things to say. Holy patterns. I know that mixing patterns can work, but I also know that sometimes a solid color is the best way to go. Is that a knock-off version of paisley? Because that is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. I suppose adding the “pop of color” was a good choice on the stylist’s part. I mean, you really can’t go wrong with a checkered patterned, silk tie. Or can you?

Where does one wear such a get-up? I was thinking the circus, but maybe to a classy high school variety show? I know I wouldn’t want to be the character sitting next to this suit. No one would even know I existed.

In case you’re wondering. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nope. It’s Nick Cannon. Nice work, buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment