Sunday, September 11, 2011

Where's My Face??

Ever since I visited the Clinque counter in high school, my face has been concealed, powdered, bronzed, and touched up. I love makeup. I love how it shapes a person's attitude along with her face. I know my mood definitely changes according to my shade of eyeshadow. While my mother believes I'm beautiful without makeup, I have an added confidence after my daily application.

The only problem is, sometimes my face just needs to breathe. There is nothing better than a touch of eye makeup remover and a good scrub with Clean & Clear. After a long day, my pores need to be unclogged. Can't you just hear them screaming, "Let me breathe!!!"

Even Kim Kardashian leaves her house without a face.

Every once in a while, I decide to let my face have a rest. Which means, no makeup for an entire day. You may think this sounds dramatic, but it really does not happen for me very often. As I go through today with no makeup on, I will continue to ask myself, "Where's my face??"

No comments:

Post a Comment