Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sleepy Pants

I'm all about being comfortable. Throwing on a pair of sweatpants at the end of the day is a luxury we all deserve. I know I don't look to attractive in baggy Nike pants and an oversized sweatshirt full of holes and stains, but I really don't care.

I also believe in professionalism. Obviously, I would never wear my lounge wear to school. Of course my editor pants from Express are quite comfortable, but I have not problem peeling them off at the end of the day.

The problem comes when people confuse comfort with professionalism. Coaches often have their players dress up on a game day. The reason for this is that if you dress well, you will play well. I have to say, I completely agree.

So here's my issue. When did it become acceptable to wear pajamas to class... or even in public for that matter. Pajamas were made for one reason. To sleep in... in the comfort of your own home. There is no need for me to see girls walking around school wearing Tweety Bird flannel pants. I guarantee that if you look sloppy, you will not perform at your best level.

Leave the sleepy pants at home... in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment