Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ms. Pee Body


There are a few beverages that seem to slide right through me. This morning, I learned that hot tea is one of them. I am going to try and share this story without giving too much information. Let’s just say, I visited the lady’s room four times before lunch this morning.

Growing up, my mom was always sure to ask if anyone needed to use the restroom before we traveled any distance longer than 30 minutes. My family is pretty notorious for stopping every hour to stretch, use the restroom, and purchase more liquids to consume (makes sense, right?). Our family vacations could have been nearly a day shorter had they not consisted of so many “breaks.”

My bladder has not gotten any larger over the course of my life. That’s right, I still am the one that holds up trips. However, I have gotten more discrete about asking to stop. “Where is the next gas station?” “I don’t know, do you need to go now?” “Um, yea, just whenever.” (Keep in mind I wanted to stop… like three miles ago).

I may be growing up, but I’m still a Ms. Pee Body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment