Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fro Yo, Yo...

epic: A highly overused term that used to mean something that is tremendously large, powerful, or exciting, but has now comically been redefined to describe commonplace things.


I am going to jump on the bandwagon and say, something epic happened to me yesterday. I discovered a new frozen yogurt shop. As we were driving by, I gasped... started freaking out and driving like a madwoman. Should we stop? (hint, hint) Thank goodness we did.


Happy Saturday


Let me explain how things roll at these incredible frozen yogurt shops. First, you start with whatever flavor you would like. Don't be afraid to mix and match... a little suicide. Next, the toppings. Oh my gosh, the toppings. I went with with raspberries, brownie chunks, and M&Ms. Heaven a little cup. Finally, they weigh your creation in order to charge you correctly. A beautiful process that I plan to revisit frequently. 


The worst best part: I got a punch card. What can I say? It's fro yo, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment