Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Primp and Prime


What’s a girl to do with a couple extra hours? Or even 45 minutes? Makeup counter at Von Maur it is!

This summer, I had some time to kill before my friend’s wedding. I thought it would be a perfect time to treat myself to a little makeup renewal session. I plopped myself down in a comfy chair at the Clinque station. All I had to say was, “Give me smoky eyes.” And she did. It was great for me to see the differences in technique and colors. It’s not hard to find myself in a makeup rut that seems to deep to dig myself out of.

I came out looking fresh and ready to spend the evening with friends. I was surprised at how well the makeup stayed on… even through brunch the next morning ;-) This was thanks to a new product that I just had to purchase.



Clinque Lash-Blasting Primer is designed to condition lashes before applying mascara. It really helps to keep lashes smooth and separate. No one like clumpy lashes. I have to say, it’s totally worth it. Why wouldn’t I want to add another step to my daily primp and prime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment