Monday, June 4, 2012

Choices


I swear I am not a crazy person that overanalyzes every little detail of my life. Does my mind wander to places of worry and regret? Of course; however, I try to deter myself from these places before it becomes unproductive.

Isn’t it strange how we find ourselves having an epiphany in the most insignificant times and places? I was driving along the other day, deep thinking, when I realized that I need to make a change – I need to make a choice. No, I’m not talking about a life altering decision that will lead me to a foreign country with complete strangers. I’m talking about remembering who I am as a person. We are all guilty of losing sight of who we are – what is good for us. There are times when we get lost a new relationship, our to-do lists, and even the excitement of the ‘night life.’ Quite simply, we lose our balance in life.

I am revisiting a previous choice that I have made before. For some reason I have a sense of clarity as of late, and I love it. I am ready to recommit to taking each day as it comes. And each day I am going to make a choice – I will choose what makes me happy. Happiness is the one choice to pick.


No comments:

Post a Comment