Monday, June 25, 2012

What's Your Flava?


After a trip to the zoo today, we stopped at Wendy’s for a late lunch. Sadly enough, this became the highlight pretty quickly. No, it wasn’t the frostys or the fries. This Wendy’s in particular had an amazing pop machine.


We were able to choose from over 100 different types of pops, lemonades, and sport drinks. The crazy part? They all came from one spout. You simply pressed a button and the soda of your choice fell into your cup. I love fountain pop, so this was a total dream for a girl like me. I went ahead with the Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper. It, of course, was delicious. Something about that soda tastes like candy to me.

The kids were raving about this machine. They went back twice in order to try different flavors. Various Dr. Peppers and Fanta drinks filled up their cups as their mouths turned shades of red and orange. “We should just stay here all afternoon and try every flavor,” I joked. I wonder if they would have kicked us out for loitering? Maybe next time ;-)

It’s not as if I am already indecisive enough. Now I can’t even ‘soda up’ without considering over 100 types of drinks I could possibly consume. I may have to switch it up next time. If you are thinking of visiting one of these machines, there is something you may want to consider beforehand: What’s your flava?

No comments:

Post a Comment