Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Crabby Pants


I don’t know who was the last person to do my laundry (me), but somehow or another, my crabby pants got folded up in the mix.

I guess I should apologize to anyone that has caught the wrath of my sour mood over the past few days, but I’m still actually a little bitter. Maybe I am a terrible person, or perhaps I just feel like being crabby. Either way, it’s not that fun to wear crabby pants. What’s the worst (or possibly the best) part of this? I’m really the only one who can change my mood. I am in control of how I start my day, how my day progresses, and the way I feel as I lay my head down to sleep.

You may be asking, “why the need to slide on those crabby pants over the past few days?” The short answer: my current and future living situations. I am very ready to move on – physically. I am very frustrated with where I am at now. I know I should be grateful; however, the constant lectures and small talk is just too much for my liking. Too make matters worse, I feel undermined as I look for my place in the fall. Wait, was this supposed to be the short answer? Whoops.

At any rate, I’m still plugging along. I’m still doing what I can to make the best of my situations and be as productive as I possibly know how to be. In a few months this will all be history. Until then, I may have to wear my crabby pants – well, at least a few more times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment