Friday, July 15, 2011

Enter the Mind of a Blogger


Since I have been blogging for a month now, I am going to take the liberty of calling myself a Blogger. So, enter the mind of a Blogger…

I will not to try and explain to you what goes on in my big brain located in my little head. It’s way to complicated. And by complicated, I mean enlightened, creative, and brilliant. This baby is tickin’ 24/7. There are so many thoughts and ideas bouncing around. It’s exhausting to be me.

Ever since I started producing a blog post each day, my mind has gone crazy. It’s Anna’s brain on speed. Wowza!! Everything I say and do is a possible blog topic. The other night I was watching a Beyonce concert on TV (A-MA-ZING), and I wanted to write about her hair, her lyrics, her costumes. That is one talented lady!

I go to Hy-Vee and want to write about cereal boxes. I see a Ford F-150 and I want to write about tires and tailgating. I’m folding my laundry and I find myself considering towel folding as a blog topic. That’s right folks, I’ve gone blogging mad.



So in order to cure this addiction, I have decided I need an iPad. That way, I can document all of these thoughts as they enter my brain. That’s where my (6) followers come in. Any donations towards the purchase of an iPad for Anna will be received with much gratitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment